Monday, February 1, 2016

It's Release Day!  The Technique Junkie Design Team is celebrating 15 awesome new designs that are sure to inspire! 

Keep in mind that all of the February NEW RELEASES will be15% off until the 8th of the month! 

If you haven't started at the very beginning, you'll want to head over to the
start of the hop on the  Designer Blog ~ you won't want you to miss a thing!

If you ARE following along in order then you just came from Jane Bosi's post. Her work is always sure to inspire!!

Now on to my pieces! I chose to showcase  Le Tour Eiffel for both cards for a couple different looks. On this one I used the Soft Sponged Photo Stamp Technique from the Bodacious Backgrounds CD. The sentiment can be found here too!

For the next card, I had create something romantic, right? :) So I used the Versamark ink pad to stamp the entire background onto glossy paper and brayered a few colors of pink inks across the image. I wasn't quite getting the resist I was shooting for but there is a slight ghosting to it in real life. Next I inked up just the Eiffel Tower in FSJ Watermelon True Fusion Ink. I then painted on some glitz using Art Anthology Dazzle on top of the Tower. I used the Mi Bella Sorbet and the Dazzle on the heart in the sentiment Love Without Measure. The fun vellum die cut Doily and Heart Sparkle Drops can be found through me at Fun Stampers Journey.

I hope I gave you some inspiration for this lovely stamp!
Now make sure and hop on over the next blogger in line ~ Beth Norman!

Until next time ~ Happy Creating! Tonya :)


6 comments:

  1. Love the coloring on the red/white/blue paris card. Perfect for all that is going on these days. Great to have you on the TJ Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink background!! And, the other darker background, come to think about it. LOL Both are really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. I really like how you created your one card in pink with that cute doily. How perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. Great backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards! I love the colors on both, and the message sent on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you chose for the bg sponging. Cards are lovely and thanks for using a technique! xoxo

    ReplyDelete