Monday, March 28, 2016

All Ears!

Hello Inky Friends,

Just a couple more minutes before Easter is over for another year!
This year Easter fell on my birthday! So it was a wonderful day from beginning to end with a beautiful church service and dinner and time spent with family and friends. I am truly blessed!

I wanted to share a card I made with the All Ears Bundle. This set was so popular it quickly became on back order! He's so cute, I can see why!


I used the Yummy Dots Embossing folder for the background and the Spring Parade Paper from the Spring Mini catalog!  You only have one more week to purchase from this catalog so let me know how I can help! That cute little Pom Pom is from a pack that you can earn FREE when you place a $50 order!

You also have a week left to order from the LUCKY ME, LUCKY YOU campaign where there's a TON of "green" items reduced 20% OFF! There's inks, cardstock, dies and  so much more!

I hope you take the time to browse my website and get a feel for our products. They really are top-notch! And drop me a line to find out how you can get your hands on the hard copy if you'd like! :)

Make sure and stop by my side-line, Sheree Dilley Blog to see what she created with the same "All Ears" set!

And my upline, Alex Gomez took advantage of the Luck You Lucky Me promotion and made some cute St. Pat's cards!

Until next time...

Happy Creating!
oxoxo
~Tonya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment