Friday, April 1, 2016

April's NEW RELEASE Blog Hop!

Greetings Inky Friends!!

It's April 1st and you know what that means!! Another GREAT New Release from Technique Junkies Stamps!  Order before APRIL 8th and receive 15% OFF the New Releases too!!

If you are hopping along in order, then you just came from the talented Kathy!  
And if you're not sure you're seeing all the great New Release posts, hop back to the beginning right HERE!

So let's get started!  I used the background Vortex to create this fun rainbow effect using Copic markers! Now I'm the first to admit that once in awhile I follow the Copic 'rules' when it comes to choosing colors  but more often that I usually just choose colors I like and somehow manage to make it work. (Well I think so anyways) LOL




 Next I wanted to add some shine and dimension so I
grabbed some Journey Glaze and let it dry completely.


I stamped out the NEW I Love Rainbows Stamp and colored her in with Copics as well and die cut her from the Fancy Label Die - Edged the piece with a black marker and popped her up on the card with foam dots and called her finished!

  
Hope you enjoyed this look at one of the new April stamps and until next time...

Happy Creating!!
-oxoxo-
Tonya :)  

3 comments:

  1. So beautifully coloured. Your background really coordinates well with the April release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, did not see the vortex stamp, had to go add it to my wish list. Really nice card! I do much the same with my Copics, I do use the little booklet you color in, but then I pick the pretty colors in that, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete