Sunday, May 15, 2016

Greetings Inky Friends!!


Today I'm here to show off some wonderful ideas using products from Fun Stampers Journey!

For this card I used some products from our Spring Into Summer Catalog!

I used the World Map stamp and stamped it with our Clear Pigment Ink onto Nautical Adventure Prints and sprinkled Journey Clear Embossing Powder and heat set it.
I layered that piece onto Denim Days Card Stock and used another pattern from the
Nautical Adventure pad all adhered to a Denim Days card base.

The word Relax & Dolphin is in a fun set of wooden Summer Fun Chips!
I used our Natural Journey Thread to braid  for a rope-looking embellishment!

NOW ~ Hop on over to check out some more
Spring Into Summer goodness from these talented gals:

Until next time...
Happy Creating!

~Tonya :)
oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment