Friday, July 1, 2016

Greetings Inky Friends!!

Yay! It's July 1st and time for another
NEW RELEASE Blog Hop


from Technique Junkies! 
And as always, place your order for the
NEW July stamps by July 8th
and receive a 15% discount!!

If you are already hopping along in order then you just came from
the talented Judy Jackson.

When I saw this sentiment by Roald Dahl, I instantly thought of all those paper
'starburst' backgrounds I keep seeing. So I did a search for instructions and found a
relatively easy one that will create 2 cards by making one set of cuts!
Since most of the time you see these tutorials using patterned paper
and I used 2 shades of yellow, I added some texture by stamping




For the second card, I flipped the orientation of the bursts and
used the new set, Something Will Grow.

I first inked the top of the flower in a solid yellow and stamped.
Then I colored directly onto the stamp with markers and
stamped on top of the solid yellow for a layered "2-step" effect.


I love how bright and cheery these cards are that are filled with positive optimism and good wishes!

Next up on the hop is the TJ Junkie owner, herself, Pat Huntoon!

Until next time,

Happy Creating!

~Tonya  xoxoxoxo


4 comments:

  1. Very nice cards. I love yellow and it sure makes things pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and cheery these cards are that are filled with positive optimism and good wishes!
    That says it all! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such bright, happy cards. Great!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete