Monday, August 1, 2016

Cool Cat!

Greetings Inky Friends!!


It's that time of month again!! Technique Junkies
AUGUST BLOG HOP and NEW RELEASES & SALE... Remember...
Now through August 8th, you can purchase the New Releases for 15% OFF!!

If you're already hopping along in order then you just came from the
oh-so-talented Judy Jackson!

So on to my cards...
I used this fun background stamp, Hipster Cats
I cut 3 different colors of card stock panels the same size
and inked them each the same way.
Using the Misti tool helps ensure exact placement with each inking!
Then I cut them all exactly the same way too,
swapping out my colored blocks and realigning them up ~ so I created 3 backgrounds
with little effort but with a lot of WOW!

I used the SPONGE ALPHABET to create my own little saying on this one...


This one I added Behave Yourself .. well,
because aren't all cats usually up to something?? LOL


And this one with the Lock Us Up sentiment because
they do look ornery enough as well!


Hope you found some inspiration in trying this fun background technique and
get a kick out of those fun, hip catsters!

Next up on the hop is owner & technique extraordinaire, Pat Huntoon!

Until next time...
Happy Creating!
~ Tonya :)  oxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Perfect technique for this stamp - Great job. Happy Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lI've these!!! Great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background stamp and you did wonders.
    Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing brilliant color! Love it! Guess I need a MISTI! Like your matting and layering, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, this is as colourful as I pictured these cats should be. Very unique. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete