Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Rowing Into another Birthday!

Greetings Inky Friends!


Today I'm sharing another new August Release from Technique Junkies!

I used Ranger Distress Stains to create the backgrounds for this card.
For the focal image background, I squirted stain onto my craft sheet and used a brayer to lift it off and brayer over the card stock. To help blend the colors a little more, I misted water onto the craft sheet and used the same brayering technique.
I love the speckled, mottled look it created.
For the base piece background, I squirted Picket Fence stain and added other colors surrounding the Picket Fence. I spritzed with water and dipped my card stock into the inky surface to 'marble' and swirl the colors together.
The picket fence helps mute the colors.

I used ROW and was able to trim off the sentiment that came with the set and decided to make it a masculine birthday card using the Birthday Wishes Stamp stamped in white ink.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out the great stamps offered over at Technique Junkies!

Until Next Time...

Happy Creating!
~Tonya oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment