Thursday, September 8, 2016

BOO!

Greetings Inky Friends!!


I'm back with another couple cards featuring an image from the September
New Release over on Technique Junkies! Remember TODAY is the LAST DAY
to SAVE 15% on your New Release purchases so hop on over there now and
check them out! (well after you look at my cards, HAHA!)

I used the BOO! stamp as the focal image on these 2 cards!
(which is still on sale for 15% OFF today!)
I have the fun neon papers and card stock from the Be Amazing line over
at Fun Stampers Journey and thought it complimented the image so well. I used the Journey Glaze to add dimension to the B and EYES as you can see in the close up photos. I colored the "B" using the amazingly smooth

I hope you agree these cards are fun and whimsical with all the neon goodness!
And don't forget to take advantage
of the last day of the sale!





Until next time...
Happy Creating!
~Tonya -oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment