Friday, November 17, 2017

Greetings Inky Friends!!


Long time, no blog!  I hate how life gets in the way of my creative fun
but I have been busy making the transition from central Ohio to
Albuquerque, New Mexico!  I fell in love with New Mexico 20 years ago and visited again about 2.5 years ago and felt the same way. I was at a point in my life where is was a "now or never" deal so I jumped! It's been a little slow going but I recently landed a job with a small business whose concentration is making customized, hand painted/designed/assembled
Dog Ornaments ~ any breed, any color! Check out the company here
and let me know what you think!
The pictures don't do them justice though! There are several wooden
layers adhered together making them VERY substantial
and impressive and so whimsical and fun!!
I can tell I'm going to love working here!


Now.. onto more crafty goodness and update with Fun Stamper's Journey!

They are promoting "The Big Deal" through the end of the month and what a DEAL IT IS!

You can begin earning 20% OFF ALL your FSJ goodies when you buy the Designer Starter Kit for ONLY $25.00!! And THEN, if you place a qualifying $150 order within your first 21 days, you can purchase the Journey Platinum Machine for ONLY $50.00! It retails for $249.95!
What a $aving$$!


And just in time for the Gift-Giving Season, our entire JEWELRY LINE (Pockets & Lockets) is
ON SALE for 20% OFF!


So all the FUN PACKING to wrap up your jewelry gifts are part of this sale too!! Check out ALL the SALE PRICES HERE!!!

Can't decide what to buy?
FSJ has bundled 2 great necklace looks for the Holiday Joy and
Love (I think it looks a little like the "happiest place on Earth" lover)


Are you a PLANNER Person?
We have 2 GREAT BUNDLES to help get you organized for the
upcoming year at great discounted prices! (over $15.00 $aving$!)


Are you busy making holiday crafts yet??
All my stuff is still in storage and I'm going a little stir-crazy!
Thankfully I found a local scrap store where I can go in during store hours and use their tools; so I plan to visit them to make some Christmas cards and get my fix SOON!

Until next time... and a lot sooner this time ;)
Happy Creating!
Tonya Burke


No comments:

Post a Comment