Thursday, July 5, 2018

NEW Catalog!

Greetings Inky Friends!


My how the time flies!! My goal is to be more active in
blogging all the fun things I've been doing and creating!

Today I want to share the release of the NEW FunStamper's Journey Catalog!
It's over 300 pages of inspirational fun with:
3 NEW COLLECTIONS: (Colorful Journey, RSVP & The Good Life);
WASHI TAPE Galore;
PARTY Planning (FOOD SAFE Containers)...
and SO MUCH MORE!
What's your new favorites???

Here's a card I recently made - though - not new to this catalog,
it was the first time inking it for me!

I used the Hello Love Bundle in the colors of Black Licorice, Whip Cream, Lemon Drop & Candy Apple. I splashed some Sparkle Silk and used Candy Apple Sparkle ribbon for some added shine!


Be sure to check it out and LIKE my FB page too! 

Until next time...
Happy Creating!
~  Tonya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment