Monday, July 16, 2018

Impromptu Swap!

Greetings Inky Friends!


In one of my online groups, the moderator decided to host an
"Impromptu Swap" where all participants were sent the same image and then each of us had a swap partner that we created a card using this image and sent our creation.

This is the image that we all received:


This forced me to work a little outside my box as this wasn't my normal style. BUT that's also WHY I wanted to join this swap too! I LOVE getting products and being told "Now create something with this!"

So this is what I ended up doing.
Not any stamping other than using Distress and Oxide Distress Inks on the background piece and spraying it with a mica mist. The card base is a brushed gold too so there's a lot of sheen to this card!



And this is the card I received! What's funny is that I originally wanted to cut and layer images but I wasn't sure where and what to cut out and pop up!
How ironic that's what I received!!


This swap concept was really fun and should you have the opportunity to partake, I encourage it! Or maybe it will inspire you to host something
like this as well!

Until next time...
Happy Creating!
~ Tonya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment