Friday, July 6, 2018

Crafty Keychain Gifts!

Greetings Inky Friends!

I've been working at Craft Fantastic since March
and am loving the vibe and co-workers so much!

Wehn I saw these Crop Girls images, I KNEW I had to make some fun little gifts to send back to my crafty friends back 'home' in Ohio.
About 10 years ago, I began planning a couple crafty/scrap retreats a year, met some new friends from out of state and somehow we became known as "Tonya's Groupies".
Who said you had to be a rock star to have 'groupie' status? HAH!

Anyways, along with the KeyRing w/Clips (silver or brass), 
Tiny Round Ornate Kit (silver or brass),  Tiny Glass Bling,
Mini Round Trays (silver or brass) and Mini Glass Bling
(clear or champagne), this is what I came up with!
Take a look and let me know what you think!
Everyone seemed to enjoy the happy mail I sent!





Until next time...
Happy Creating!
~Tonya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment