Monday, January 4, 2016

Greetings my Inky Friends!


Today is my turn to share on the Design Team Blog
and I'm here to show you a couple more of the January Releases!
Remember the TJ January New Releases are 15% OFF if you order by January 8th!!

I'm going to start with this fun little puppy called Perfect Companions.

It's hard to see the shimmer in the background but I used Perfect Pearls and clear embossing powder in a technique from the Emboss or Die CD! So many fun step-by-step tutorials if you like to heat/dry emboss, use a die cutting machine and so much more!

Next up is this sassy little card to send to your main squeeze!
The SENTIMENT cracked me up and well, I can kinda relate! ;)  I was so happy to have already owned the Fan Girl stamp and thought she fit perfectly with the saying!

For this background, I used alcohol inks and a stencil from the Sensational Stencils CD and then I also ran it through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.

I will be sharing again over there on the 18th, but make sure and bookmark that BLOG
 to see the others inspiring ideas with the new releases!!   {{{Inky Hugs}}} ~Tonya :D

2 comments:

  1. Love the puppy card Tonya. The texture, colors and layers are fab. Great to have you on the TJ Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet puppy! The embossed background is a perfect compliment! Congrats on joining the TJ team.

    ReplyDelete