Friday, January 1, 2016

Technique Junkies Blog Hop!

Happy 2016 Everyone!!

I am SO EXCITED to see what this year has in store for me! This is my first DESIGN TEAM position and I couldn't be more thrilled to be working with Pat and her amazing line of stamps along with some awesome Tutorial CD's over at


        Now on to the Blog Hop! This hop showcases the January NEW RELEASES which you can SAVE 15% on if you order by January 8th!!

        Make sure to start at the beginning at the TJ Design Blog.  And if your are already following along, then you just came from Jane's Blog who is also the Technique Junkies, Design Team Coordinator & Lead Designer! I love her ideas and fresh look!

Tonya Davidson: YOU ARE HERE :)


        This Denim Days Background is perfect for masculine cards!! I know we all have some trouble coming up with new men's cards!!  I stamped the background using Denim Days True Color Fusion Ink Pad, layered onto Denim Days cardstock and cut a slit in the pocket to add some Birthday Cash! Birthday Wishes cut into a banner and faux stitching popped up, and the piece mounted to red card base finished off the card!

     My second card features the Falling Checks background. The first time I saw it, I thought of Minecraft ~ and I'm not sure why since I'm not very familiar with it at all. So I had to look up the icon to get its face down right. I think I got it pretty close!  I inked up the background in green and repeated stamping until no more ink transferred. I flipped the piece over and repeated the stamping process.  The sentiment, stamped in a white pigment ink, is from Simple Sentiments 2B
   So that's it for now!! Make sure and hop on over to Beth's Blog to keep the ideas coming your way! And don't forget to order before January 8th to save 15%!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards and I think 2016 will be a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team! Love what you did with the denim stamp and the other one is just so darn cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really see using that denim stamp that way, grandsons will be 10 this year and that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete